Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Complete Audio Recording of The Book of Mormon

Friends and family, I present to you a (...drum roll...) COMPLETE personal narration of The Book of Mormon in its entirety!
You can get it from my Google Doc page.
I know this book is scripture, inspired by God. It is comparable to The Bible. It testifies of the need for Jesus Christ and of his divinity and reality. Jesus Christ does live!
I know if you study and live the precepts taught in The Book of Mormon, you will draw closer to God and Jesus Christ, and you will have increased peace to your life.
#BookOfMormon #TheBookOfMormon #BecauseOfHim
Enjoy!

(Feel free to contact me on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/jared.hess.507)

10 comments:

said...

hey jared, been listening to the bOm diggity from Librivox- wanted to say i like your voice and appreciate the time you spent recording (also was interested if you were the same dude as jared hess from napoleon dynamite and such...?)

Jarheed the Great said...

Hey Anonymous. Thanks for your comment. Alas, but I'm not THAT Jared Hess. Though I do love the movie! Peace out! :)

Unknown said...

I am also enjoying YouTube / librovox recording (double speed and no headers)! Thanks! How about recording the history of the church?

Jarheed the Great said...

Thanks Mrs. Max Baker! Wondering if that was intended as a joke. History of the Church would indeed re-event the meaning of "mammoth undertaking". I'm glad you're enjoing the recording. :)

Augusta said...

thank you for taking the time to record this! I have taken up the challenge from the Profet to re-read the BoM, and working full time it is great to have the possibility to listen to it. I know there is recording of the BoM from the church's web site, but your interpretation is more "alive" and makes the whole process more entertaining. again... thank you!

Jarheed the Great said...

Thanks Augusta! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Stretch said...

Why is only the second part on spotify?

Jarheed the Great said...

Hey Stretch. I don't know. I didn't put it on spotify. Not sure who did. :)
But maybe I should post the entire thing there.

Paul Wood said...

Hi Jared, love your recordings! I appreciate all your hard work and time! Thanks so much!
- Paul Wood

Jarheed the Great said...

Hi Paul. Thank you for your kind words. I'm grateful it has blessed others. I enjoyed doing it.